Who are stockbrokers?
Before giving information about stock market report know about stock brokers. They are the persons who involve into the buying and selling of stocks on behalf of their customer that is you. They also give suggestion regarding choosing stocks. Based on some information, they will advise you to manage your stocks in following ways:
· You can buy stock.
· You can keep your stock.
· You can sell your stock.
You can be confused about the stock market and stock exchange. The difference is only stock exchange is a specific place than stock market where the trading of stocks being executed.
Information regarding stock market reports
The reporting involves ticker tape. It basically a device that publishes symbols and numbers related to stock. It can be seen on a financial news channel. The ticker tapes are series of letters which are basically impossible to understand. Not only that, some arrows and numbers will also appear on your television screen. The ticker tape provides information about stock and stock market or exchange.
The ticker tape in stock market reports recording all the fluctuation in the price of the stocks. The ticker tape generally includes following items:
· Ticker Symbol: This is basically four unique characters that symbolize a company.
· Shares are traded: It includes abbreviations. For example, in ticker tape, it is showing 6K. Here the K means 1000. Similarly, M means 1000000 and B mean 1000000000.
· Price is traded: It shows the price per share for a particular business.
· Change the direction: It reveals the fluctuation of trading of stock in comparison to previous days.
· Change in amount: It shows the gap or difference between theprice of share between today and yesterday.
You can see all the information is rolling on your television screen. Generally, you can follow minimum two stack exchange reports at a time. The number of letters in the stock symbol will tell you where the trading is happening. For more information, you can follow US stock market report.